Though there are many different wedding themes that are popular, musical themes are definitely some of the most popular and memorable of all. Because music is loved by nearly everyone and many people are touch but a specific artist or song at some point in their lives, music is an influential factor in many people’s lives. Furthermore, with so many people who are involved in making music of their own, a large amount of couples have played in some sort of band whether professionally, in high school, or just for fun. With such a large number of people into musical wedding themes, many companies are catering to their needs with music themed wedding favors.
These “music of the heart” frosted-glass tea light holders are a great wedding favor choice for any couple who is having a wedding that features a music theme. Sold in sets of 4, these tea light holders features a staff with notes and a silvery colored G-clef charm to enchant any music lover. Best of all, they come packaged in an elegant gift box and even include a tea candle to make it a complete wedding favor or gift without any hassle. If you have guests coming to your wedding reception that appreciate music even half as much as you do, then they are sure to love “music of the heart” frosted-glass tea light holders as a keepsake to remind them of your wedding day magic.
- Color: Semi-transparent with black sheet music print
- Item Materials: Frosted Glass
- Item Details: Set of 4 frosted-glass tea light holders that are adorned with black sheet-music staffs and notes. Gift presentation includes clear gift box, black-satin ribbon and bow, and silvery colored G-clef signature charm along with an included tea candle.
- Dimensions: 2 ¾ inches tall by 2 ¼ inches wide (each tea light)
- Packaging Dimensions: 2 ¾ inches high by 2 3/8 inches wide by 3 3/8 inches deep (4 pack)