Elephants are one of the most popular animals on Earth, and they also fit the idea of a wedding very well because of the saying “an elephant never forgets”. The idea here is that the vows you take on your wedding day are meant to last forever, so the elephant symbolizes that commitment in a fun way that your guests will enjoy as well. Furthermore, many cultures believe that the elephant brings good fortune, which makes them another great choice for a romantic celebration.
These “lucky elephant” tea light holders are the perfect mix between making that romantic statement and giving your guests some fun wedding favors that they can take home and enjoy. Designed to give your wedding an Indian theme fit for the Far East, your guests will be delighted to take these lovely keepsakes home with them and you can revel in the knowledge that you have sent them home with your best wishes and good luck for years to come. Each tea light holder has a place card holder molded right into the design to make it a fun and functional element to any celebration.
- Color: Antique Ivory
- Item Materials: High Quality Resin
- Item Details: Each elephant is placed upon a jewel-toned paper Persian rug inside a transparent gift box for a glorious presentation. A molded-in “rug” on the side of each elephant can hold a place card or photo on either side for additional versatility. Each elephant comes with a tea light candle, customizable gift tag, and is wrapped in a gold ribbon and bow.
- Dimensions: 2 ¼ inches tall by 3 ¼ inches long by 2 ¼ inches wide (elephant) / 2 ½ inches tall by 3 ¼ inches long by 2 ¼ inches wide (in gift box)
Some of my favorite items to buy for a wedding are what I consider crossover items, meaning that they are both a great addition to your decorations while still being a fun and useful item for your guests to take home. These charming kissing bells are a multi-purpose item that gives your guests a way to signal that they want the newlyweds to kiss, holds a name or place card for assigned seating, and also makes for a nice bell to bring home with them. Constructed with a mirror-like silver finish, these kissing bells are the perfect mix of beauty and usefulness that your guests are sure to love.
Another fun way you can use you kissing bells is to place a photo of each of your guests in the holder rather than a basic printed place card. This can be fun for the guests because it takes a little longer to find their seat, plus it encourages them to look at pictures of some of the other guests in attendance. Best of all, the special feeling your wedding guests will have because of the thoughtful and beautiful pictures you display will take your wedding reception to the next level and make it an incredibly memorable event for all involved.
- Color: Silver
- Item Materials: Steel
- Item Details: Each bell has a silver-like finish and braided heart handle that doubles as a place card holder. Includes place cards that are lank on one side for you to print yourself, and has a classic poem on the opposite side. The poem reads: “Today, as we gather together, wish us a love to last forever. If you would like us to share a wedded kiss, ring the bell for lifelong bliss.” These kissing bells come in packs 24 bells with place cards.
- Dimensions: 1 ¾ inches tall by 1 ¼ inches wide