When you are planning to have your wedding in the winter, it is only logical to expect it to be cold outside. While there are several things you can do in your reception hall to keep your guests warm including having fires in the fireplaces, using some large sparklers, or just cranking up the thermostat, giving your guests something to warm both their homes and hearts as a “thank you” for coming to celebrate is also very important. Tea light holders are the perfect wedding favor for this purpose, and what could be more appropriate in the winter than tea light holders that are laser carved with snowflakes to remind them of the occasion?
These lovely laser carved glass snowflake tea light holders make a great winter wedding favor and can really warm up your wedding reception and the hearts of your guests. Each holder is laser-etched with elegant and delicate snowflake patterns that are inspired by the individually unique snowflakes found in real life. Each one will glitter and glisten as the flickering tea lights illuminate them through the glass. Your wedding guests will love these as a favor, and the reviews you get from them are sure to be as warm as the candles themselves.
- Color: Gray /Silver
- Item Materials: Glass
- Item Details: Each tea light holder is laser carved with snowflakes and reflective silver lining inside to warm up the winter. They are sold in packages of 4 tea light holders that are ready to be given as wedding favors.
- Dimensions: 2 ¾ inches wide by 3 inches tall
Elephants are one of the most popular animals on Earth, and they also fit the idea of a wedding very well because of the saying “an elephant never forgets”. The idea here is that the vows you take on your wedding day are meant to last forever, so the elephant symbolizes that commitment in a fun way that your guests will enjoy as well. Furthermore, many cultures believe that the elephant brings good fortune, which makes them another great choice for a romantic celebration.
These “lucky elephant” tea light holders are the perfect mix between making that romantic statement and giving your guests some fun wedding favors that they can take home and enjoy. Designed to give your wedding an Indian theme fit for the Far East, your guests will be delighted to take these lovely keepsakes home with them and you can revel in the knowledge that you have sent them home with your best wishes and good luck for years to come. Each tea light holder has a place card holder molded right into the design to make it a fun and functional element to any celebration.
- Color: Antique Ivory
- Item Materials: High Quality Resin
- Item Details: Each elephant is placed upon a jewel-toned paper Persian rug inside a transparent gift box for a glorious presentation. A molded-in “rug” on the side of each elephant can hold a place card or photo on either side for additional versatility. Each elephant comes with a tea light candle, customizable gift tag, and is wrapped in a gold ribbon and bow.
- Dimensions: 2 ¼ inches tall by 3 ¼ inches long by 2 ¼ inches wide (elephant) / 2 ½ inches tall by 3 ¼ inches long by 2 ¼ inches wide (in gift box)
Though there are many different wedding themes that are popular, musical themes are definitely some of the most popular and memorable of all. Because music is loved by nearly everyone and many people are touch but a specific artist or song at some point in their lives, music is an influential factor in many people’s lives. Furthermore, with so many people who are involved in making music of their own, a large amount of couples have played in some sort of band whether professionally, in high school, or just for fun. With such a large number of people into musical wedding themes, many companies are catering to their needs with music themed wedding favors.
These “music of the heart” frosted-glass tea light holders are a great wedding favor choice for any couple who is having a wedding that features a music theme. Sold in sets of 4, these tea light holders features a staff with notes and a silvery colored G-clef charm to enchant any music lover. Best of all, they come packaged in an elegant gift box and even include a tea candle to make it a complete wedding favor or gift without any hassle. If you have guests coming to your wedding reception that appreciate music even half as much as you do, then they are sure to love “music of the heart” frosted-glass tea light holders as a keepsake to remind them of your wedding day magic.
- Color: Semi-transparent with black sheet music print
- Item Materials: Frosted Glass
- Item Details: Set of 4 frosted-glass tea light holders that are adorned with black sheet-music staffs and notes. Gift presentation includes clear gift box, black-satin ribbon and bow, and silvery colored G-clef signature charm along with an included tea candle.
- Dimensions: 2 ¾ inches tall by 2 ¼ inches wide (each tea light)
- Packaging Dimensions: 2 ¾ inches high by 2 3/8 inches wide by 3 3/8 inches deep (4 pack)